Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
1. Editorial Board
- Our Journal has editorial board and other related governing bodies whose members are recognized experts in the field. The full names and affiliations of the members have been provided on the journal’s Web site.
- Our Journal has provided contact information for the editorial office on the journal’s Web site.
2. Authors and Authors responsibilities
- Any fees or charges that are required for manuscript processing and/or publishing materials in our journal has been clearly stated in a place before authors begin preparing their manuscript for submission. Articles are free of charge to be published, and price of buying our journals has been listed in the Order Form.
- Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references, financial support are made clear in our journal.
- Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
3. Peer-review process
- All of our journal’s content have been subjected to peer-review.
- Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers’ expert in the field.
- It has been clearly described on our journal’s Web site.
- Judgments are objective.
- Reviewers have no conflict of interest.
- Reviewers point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles are treated confidentially.
4. Publication ethics
- Publishers and editors take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case our journal or our editors will encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that our journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- Our journal will have guidelines for retracting or correcting articles when needed.
- Publishers and editors are always willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
5. Copyright and Access
- Copyright and licensing information has been clearly described on the journal’s Web site.
- The way(s) in which our journal and individual articles are available to readers and whether there are associated subscriptions, or pay-per-view fees have been stated.
- Our journal’s plan for electronic backup and preservation of access to our journal content in the event our journal is no longer published has been clearly indicated, i.e., we will archived by Nordic Forum of Sino-Western Studies.
Further principles of transparency and best practice:
7. Ownership and management
- Information about the ownership and/or management of our journal has been clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site.
- Publishers will not use organizational names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of our journal’s owner.
8. Web site
- Our journal’s Web site, including the text that it contains, has demonstrated that care has been taken to ensure high ethical and professional standards.
9. Publishing schedule
- For serial publications like ours, the periodicity at which our journal publishes has ben clearly indicated as semi-annual regularly published in June and December each year.
10. Name of journal
- The Journal name of ours is unique and has been published by us for six year, and it is not the one that is easily confused with another journal or that might mislead potential authors and readers about the Journal’s origin or association with other journals.